Tornadoes can happen suddenly and unexpectedly, assaulting communities with violent winds and debris. A building caught in the path of such a storm can be destroyed in a matter of seconds.
Structural damage that may result from a tornado:
- A property’s windows can be shattered by wind, debris and hail damage.
- Extensive roof damage can also occur. Severe wind enters a property through its compromised windows and generates uplifting internal pressure. This may result in the roof being blown off entirely.
- Exterior walls can either be pushed in or blown out, and interior walls can then be wiped out as well.
- The remnants of a building can then be leveled off its foundation and swept away.
Most distressingly of all, when a tornado occurs, it can result in the destruction of as much as 100% of your personal belongings.
Where do you turn when unforeseen disaster of this magnitude occurs? You file a claim with your insurance, hoping for a fast, fair payment. However, despite years of paying premiums, you may find that your insurance might underpay you for the damage to your property’s structure and contents.
Don’t let your insurance carrier minimize your claim and delay your recovery – hire an advocate that will stand by your side and serve your interests. Liberty Claims Adjusters has helped homeowners and business owners obtain maximum settlements for years. Our licensed professionals can assist you in the following ways:
- Liberty Claims Adjusters can aid you in finding temporary housing until your home is repaired.
- We will help you document and recover the appropriate value of your precious belongings.
- We have a comprehensive understanding of insurance claims pertaining to Tornadoes, which are unlike any other type of claim, and we can identify all areas of coverage within your insurance policy that apply.
- Our public adjusters will carefully identify all forms of structural damage that may have resulted from the tornado. This includes damage that may not be apparent to the untrained eye.
- We will help you prepare and file a business interruption claim if the operation of your business and income suffered due to the storm.
Our team of professional adjusters will be by your side every step of the way. We will work hard to ensure that your settlement is fair, and YOU DON’T PAY US UNTIL YOUR INSURANCE PAYS YOU.
Should the unexpected happen, and a tornado affect your property or your business, contact us immediately at 888-595-6976.
Before any storm, call Liberty Claims Adjusters to receive a maximum claim payment.