Get a Maximized Settlement for Your Water Damage Claim
Your home or business property can be affected by water damage without you knowing it. A leak in the ice maker, or a leaky pipe behind a wall, can escalate to structural damage and mold problems over time. Natural disasters, such as hurricanes and floods, can also lead to extensive water-related damage. Small or large, these unforeseen complications can have a devastating effect on personal or business property.
The Three Categories of Water Damage:
Ruptured water supply lines and sink or tub overflows can cause “clean” water damage. Water that is considered “clean” contains only minimal traces of microbes. However, if the affected area of the property is not properly cleaned and dried, mold and fungus can grow.
“Gray” water is slightly contaminated. It contains a significant amount of microbes as well as nutrients that sustain them. Appliances, such as dish washers and washing machines may discharge “gray” water. Areas flooded with gray water should be treated immediately, or the affected area could become toxic.
“Black” water is heavily contaminated and hazardous to your health. Physical contact or ingestion can lead to infection or sickness. Common sources of black water include sewage backup and untreated gray water.
You would hope that your insurance would be there for you when your home or business has been impacted by water damage. Unfortunately, insurance carriers are usually more concerned with minimizing your claim than helping you recover.
If Your Insurance Isn’t Looking Out for You, Call Liberty Claims Adjusters
The professional public adjusters of Liberty Claims Adjusters are on your side and will fight for your recovery.
- We understand the ins and outs of water and mold damage claims and will review your policy to identify all areas of coverage that apply.
- Our public adjusters will help you accurately document and recover the appropriate value of any business or personal property that has been destroyed.
- We will carefully assess all forms of structural damage and see to it that you are suitably compensated.
- Liberty Claims Adjusters will negotiate with the insurance adjuster on your behalf and achieve a fair settlement for you.
- If your business has been incapacitated by water damage, we will ensure that you are properly compensated for business interruption.
- If your home is uninhabitable, we will help you find temporary housing until the restoration is complete.
Contact Liberty Claims Adjusters today if your home has been impacted by water damage, and you need an advocate on your side. Remember, YOU DON’T PAY US UNTIL YOUR INSURANCE PAYS YOU.